Australian Visa Services

Get your Australian visa in 3 easy steps

1. Fill the form
2. Confirmation
3. Payment

If you have a passport from an ETA eligible country, you can apply online for either a Visitor or Business ETA.

Num. Of Visas

Learn More

  • Do I need to visit Australia?

    You will require a visa and a valid passport or other travel document admissible by the Australian Government to visit Australia if you are a passport holder from a country other than New Zealand or Australia.

  • What are the available visas?

    Visitors can have 2 kinds of VISA, depending of the purpose of their trip. Our Travel Visa Eligibility Assesment will help you decide which one you need to apply for; ETA (Electronic Travel Authority - Subclass 601) or E-Visitor Visa (Subclass 651) depending on your nationality. Both VISAs lets you visit Australia for tourist or business purposes as many times as you need for up to 1 year with a maximum of 3 months per stay.

  • Which visa do I need to apply for?

    Depending on your nationality, particular needs and whether you meet the eligibility criteria for the different kinds of visas, you will apply for one visa or another. www.'s Travel Visa Eligibility Assessment will let you choose the right travel visa for you and will also guide you when you submit your application online.

  • How much will it cost me?

    www. offers several travel visa services and the fees will depend on the service and the kind of visa you wish to apply for. Please note that supplementary government fees may apply for certain visas. Quick and easy online application for you and those travelling with you, Get your Electronic Travel Authority (ETA) or your E-Visitor for only $49 USD.

  • How long can I stay in Australia?

    An E-Visitor / ETA is valid for 12 months. You may stay in Australia for 3 months at a time during multiple visits. If your passport expires within those 12 months, you will need to re-apply for an Evisitor / ETA.

  • How can I extend my visit?

    If you get a visa to Australia, access the country and want to extend your visit beyond the 3-month limit per stay, you may be able to apply for an extended visit while you are still in Australia. Except for special circumstances, the total length of your visit to Australia cannot be longer than 12 months. If, for whatever reason, your application is refused, you will need to leave Australia before your original visa expires.

  • Can I get a multiple-entry visa?

    Multiple visits to Australia are allowed by all travel visa kinds, during the validity of the visa and passports.

  • Can I work while I’m in Australia?

    If you get an Australian travel visa, you will be not allowed to work while you are in Australia. If you are travelling on business you will be able to visit suppliers, customers, offices, attend conferences and perform other business activities but you cannot work or provide services to a business or organisation or sell goods or services to the public. To work and travel in Australia, you should apply for a working holiday, temporary work or permanent work visa.

  • Can I study while I’m in Australia?

    You may study in Australia for no longer than 3 months if you have a visitor visa. To study during an academic year, you should apply for the Student Visa program.

  • Am I required to get health insurance?

    You are not required to get health or travel insurance when you get a visa, but should you incurred in any health related costs while in Australia, you will be held accountable for such costs.

  • Can I check whether my visa is valid?

    Once your visa application is submitted by www. and approved by the Australian authorities, you will receive proof from us that your visa has been granted. You can also check your visa details using the Visa Entitlement Verification Online service provided by the Australian Department of Immigration and Border Protection.

  • Can I apply for a visa if I have a criminal record?

    You may still get a visa online even if you have one or more criminal convictions with a total sentence (served or not) of less than 12 months. If your combined sentence(s) are 12 months or longer, you will need to make a paper application to your country’s Australian Embassy. In such cases, before you start the visa application, it is highly advisable to use one of the services, such as the Premium Application Service provided by www. to make sure that you receive proper advice.